Pillar tables are defined by clean lines, a simple leg, and a multitude of configurable top shapes. Simple and straightforward, Pillar tables provide a place to gather, an area to create, or a spot to focus. In education environments, Pillar tables empower learners to take an active role in their learning process. From elementary classrooms to corporate training rooms, users can arrange Pillar tables into endless configurations for that “just right” learning environment. Combine 120-degree tables to create a serpentine touchdown space; round and square shapes encourage collaboration in café and third spaces. Diamond and reduction shapes combine for a variety of configurations or separate into single tables for more privacy.
Features & Highlights
- Simple, minimalist design is adaptable to any environment.
- 10 standard top shapes can be combined or used individually for a variety of purposes.
- 29” standard height and 42” café height options.
- Surface options feature 50 standard laminates, including markerboard.
- Leg options include more than 30 powder coat paints and chrome.
- Standard worksurface tops are 1-1/4” thick.
- Available with the 2mm (74P) edge.’
- Each table includes either casters or glides.
- Vertical or under-table wire management available.
- Surface power modules available (PowerUp or Villa).
- Gangers available (field installed).