KI – Ruckus Mobile Height-Adjustable Lectern
Features & Highlights
- Height pneumatically adjusts from 28-3/4″ to 42-3/4″
- Casters provide mobility to promote flexibility and scalability
- Optional modesty panel, cupholder, and book basket or bag hook
- Worksurface is high-density particleboard corecovered with .030″ high-pressure laminate top
- Base is a lower frame weldment and adjustable upper column assembly
- Lower frame is 2″ and 1-1/4″ by 14-gauge steel tubing
- Horizontal tubing is 1-1/4″ steel capped with a plastic plug
- Adjustable upper column assembly is 3″ diameter aluminum extrusion capped with a black cast zinc flange
Ruckus mobile, height-adjustable lectern offers more interaction, more mobility, and more freedom to teach and learn your way. Designed to enable diverse teaching and learning styles, the lectern can be quickly rearranged for focus or collaborative work with minimal disruption.
KI Design Team
KI’s award-winning design team created the Ruckus Collection to foster student engagement, enable a wide range of teaching styles, and adapt to a variety of users and uses. Ruckus promotes movement and activity, which increases learning retention and comfort. It’s not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. Users quickly and easily scale from focused to collaborative work. Innovative seating is non-directional and perch-able with integrated arms that also function as a work ledge. The collection includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools, and task) as well as cantilever desks, and super-functional storage.