KI – Ruckus Desks
Features & Highlights
- Fixed height desks available as 26″ or 29″
- Adjustable height desks available as set-screw or pneumatic
- With glides or front rollers / back glides
- Optional book bag hook
- Tops are high-pressure laminate over a high-density particleboard core with a 73P (3/4″ thick) polypropylene edge
- Worksurface includes a curved front comfort curve
- Worksurface measures 20″ x 30″
- Frames are constructed with 2″ and 1-3/4″ by 14-gauge steel tubing
- Frames are either nickel-chrome plated or finished in powder-coat paint
The Ruckus collection fosters student engagement, enables a wide range of teaching styles and adapts to a variety of users and uses. Users can quickly and easily change from focused to collaborative work on the fly without the disruption of rearranging furniture.
KI Design Team
KI’s award-winning design team created the Ruckus Collection to foster student engagement, enable a wide range of teaching styles, and adapt to a variety of users and uses. Ruckus promotes movement and activity, which increases learning retention and comfort. It’s not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. Users quickly and easily scale from focused to collaborative work. Innovative seating is non-directional and perch-able with integrated arms that also function as a work ledge. The collection includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools, and task) as well as cantilever desks, and super-functional storage.