KI – Ruckus Worktables
DESIGNED BY KI Design Team
KI’s award-winning design team enhanced Ruckus Worktables with toolless, removable tops to ease relocation; three sizes for various room layouts and three worksurface materials to support learning spaces such as makerspaces, woodworking, robotics, science labs and more. It’s not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. The collection also includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools and task), desks (cantilever and post-leg), activity tables, lectern and storage.
Features & Highlights
- Toolless removable worksurfaces ease relocation through narrow doorways
- Table sizes for various room layouts: 30″x54″, 48″x54″ and 60″x54″ (at 36″H)
- Worksurface materials: laminate, butcher block wood or phenolic resin
- Storage options: cubby or tote storage with or without locking doors
- Optional power modules, bag hooks and removable shelves
- Tested to accommodate up to 2000 lb static load
- Base is durable steel construction in powdercoat paint – bases and doors may be specified in separate colors
- Base and frame uprights have welded 18-gauge steel reinforcement members for superior strength
- Locking 3” industrial-grade casters provide mobility and durability
- Power module features 120V AD, USB and/or wireless charging
The Ruckus collection fosters student engagement, enables a wide range of teaching styles and adapts to a variety of users and uses. The Ruckus work table offers functional storage as well as a convenient surface for a variety of purposes.