The Systemcenter is a local, family owned best in class commercial furniture and high density storage dealership, with over 44 years serving the communities of Hawaii. We provide sales, design, project management and installation services. As an authorized dealer of Haworth, KI, Spacesaver and many more we have grown to serve customers throughout the pacific rim. Truly a local company with global presence. We are rooted in the belief that our people and “Ohana” are our greatest asset. The strength of our company lies within the investment we make in our team members.
Lead Installation Technician – Hawaii
Responsible for leading and coordinating installation team on a project level from start to finish. Responsible for on-site customer communication and service. Responsible for communicating essential information on a daily / as needed basis to Project Manager & Installation Manager. Responsible for on-site customer experience and Systemcenter Brand Integrity.
- Customer Relations / Communication
- Managing installation team on job site
- Final equipment checks, coordinating with PM or Installation Manager, Completion of all install details, check in / out with customer representative, post day / job communication with PM or Install Manager, maintaining high level of professionalism on and off customer site for yourself and all assigned technicians
- Excellent problem solving and installation sequencing skills
- Ability to read floor plans
- Responsible, Honest, High Character, Thorough and Detail Oriented
- Responsible and not limited to duties of Installation Technician I & II.
- Full job management as described above
- Comprehensive Technical Knowledge commensurate with install type
- Ability to train and manage installation technicians
- Ability to maintain / deliver exceptional customer service / professional communication
- Responsible for moving offices, including but not limited to moving furniture, installing furniture, installing systems furniture, installing High Density Storage & Mobile Systems, installing shelving, and other miscellaneous furniture system related labor tasks.
- Provides services which include disassembly, reconfiguration, and assembly of existing modular and systems furniture according to design and plans.
- Identifies existing furniture damage and provides repair services to the extent possible.
- Provides assembly and installation of the following: modular furniture, high-end systems furniture, office chairs, shelving units, case goods, file, and storage cabinets according to technical instructions and specifications.
- Complete special projects and other duties, as assigned.
- Representing the company & team on the job site with our valued customers / clients.
- Punctual, on time every day ready to work when clocked in.
- Communicate respectfully and professionally with co-workers and managers.
- Must be able to pass a background check and random drug screening.
- Traveling out of town is occasionally required.
- Overtime hours are occasionally required.
- Must be able to pass additional background checks for security clearance (example: working on military bases), as required by customers
- Required to drive company vehicles, box trucks included (non-CDL license / clean driver’s record required).
- Forklift Certification.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Mechanically inclined / Interest in assembly & building
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Pride in Work
- Team Oriented
- Coach-able with a desire to learn
- Success Minded
- Customer Focused
- Desire for professional Development
- Finishing Carpentry Skills
- Extensive Product Knowledge (Systemcenter to Provide Training)
- Industrial (SSC)
- Manufacturer Certifications (Systemcenter to Provide Training)
SYSTEMCENTER CORE VALUES: Lead Technician must exhibit an attitude and behavior that professionally and positively represents and supports company core values while representing the Systemcenter.
- Customer Focused
- Commitment to Honesty and INtegrity
- Team Oriented
- Growth Mindset
- Technologically Advanced
Support the Systemcenter #1 GOAL: To Be the #1 Referral!
Please email your resume for consideration.
The Systemcenter, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff, and seek diversity in our applicants.