The Systemcenter is a local, family owned best in class commercial furniture and high density storage dealership, with over 44 years serving the communities of Hawaii. We provide sales, design, project management and installation services. As an authorized dealer of Haworth, KI, Spacesaver and many more we have grown to serve customers throughout the pacific rim. Truly a local company with global presence. We are rooted in the belief that our people and “Ohana” are our greatest asset. The strength of our company lies within the investment we make in our team members.
Installation Technician – Hawaii Market
Systemcenter is seeking a team-oriented and coachable individual to join our installation team. The Installation Technician is responsible for the efficient and precise installation, assembly, and arrangement of furniture and storage projects for commercial, government and residential spaces. They play a crucial role in ensuring that furniture, storage, cabinetry/shelving and other miscellaneous office equipment are installed correctly, meets safety standards, and satisfies the clients’ requirements. This role requires a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Responsible for moving offices, including but not limited to moving furniture, installing furniture, installing systems furniture, installing shelving, and other miscellaneous office related labor tasks.
- Provides services which include disassembly, reconfiguration, and assembly of existing modular and systems furniture according to design and plans.
- Provides assembly and installation of the following: modular furniture, high-end systems furniture, office chairs, shelving units, case goods, file and storage cabinets according to technical instructions and specifications.
- Responsible for loading and unloading shipments and deliveries
- Responsible for debris and trash cleanup
- Complete special projects and other duties, as assigned.
- Representing the company & team on the job site with our valued customers / clients.
- Punctual, on time every day ready to work when clocked in.
- Communicate respectfully and professionally with co-workers and managers.
- Must be able to pass a background check and random drug screening.
- Traveling out of town is occasionally required.
- Overtime hours are occasionally required.
- Must be able to pass additional background checks for security clearance (example: working on military bases), as required by customers.
- May be required to drive company vehicles, box trucks included (non-CDL license / clean driver’s record required).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Mechanically inclined / Interest in assembly & building.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Pride in work
- Team Oriented
- Coach-able with a desire to learn
- Success Minded
- Customer Focused
SYSTEMCENTER CORE VALUES: Lead Technician must exhibit an attitude and behavior that professionally and positively represents and supports company core values while representing the Systemcenter.
- Customer Focused
- Commitment to Honesty and INtegrity
- Team Oriented
- Growth Mindset
- Technologically Advanced
Support the Systemcenter #1 GOAL: To Be the #1 Referral!
Please email your resume for consideration.
The Systemcenter, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff, and seek diversity in our applicants.