Designed to follow the curves of the human body, Katera’s built-in contours fit the user. Its well-proportioned frame invites those of any size to sit with ease. Mix and match materials for aesthetic options – seat and back are available in poly, wood, and upholstered versions; frames are available in powdercoat or chrome finishes. Katera chairs are ideal for distinctive cafeterias, third spaces, meeting areas, and offices.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to follow the curves of the human body, Katera’s built-in contours fit the user.
- Katera’s arm design provides an open feel and additional room for those of all sizes.
- In all poly, poly back/upholstered seat, all wood, wood back/upholstered seat, and fully upholstered.
- Mix and match materials – seven poly colors, three wood colors, four frame colors.
- Optional retractable ganger.
- Armless – W19-3/4 D21-1/4 H31-1/4
- With arms – W23 D21-1/4 H31-1/4
- Stacks 12-high on dolly (6-high with upholstery); stacks 6-high on floor
- Poly seat/back are injected in polypropylene copolymer with 15% foam.
- Wood seat/back are molded beech plywood.
- 4-leg frames are 1.9 mm thick tubular steel in powdercoat or bright nickel-chrome finishes.