The Systemcenter is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT LIVING ON OAHU. We are not considering paying for relocation expenses for applicants currently residing outside of Oahu.
US: The Systemcenter is a growing family owned and operated contract furniture / storage business serving Hawaii and the Pacific Rim since 1976. The Systemcenter is the authorized dealer in Hawaii and the Pacific Rim for Haworth (www.haworth.com), KI (www.ki.com), and Spacesaver (www.spacesaver.com), and has a great deal of experience selling and installing these and many other brands.
YOU: EXTREMELY organized, EXTREMELY detail oriented, technologically proficient, self-directed, team player, strong communication skills. Previous experience working on General Contractor bids, familiarity with the US military procurement process, US military contracting, a huge plus!
This position will work closely with our, sales department, design department, operations department, installation team, and our customers to oversee all logistical aspects of project coordination.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing administrative/clerical support for sales
- Scheduling and participating in internal project meetings
- Preparing estimates/quotes
- Preparing, reviewing, and packaging proposals
- Maintaining pipeline of sales opportunities with up to date and accurate information
- Customer/vendor communication
- Bids/General Contractor bids – reviewing, preparing submittals, deadline management, researching results
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- EXTREMELY organized
- EXTREMELY detail oriented
- Excellent telephone, in-person, and written communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under strict deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team and be customer focused
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new software
- Professional appearance
- MS Office / computer skills (especially Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience working with bids / General Contractor bids preferred
- Contract Furniture Industry experience a HUGE plus!
For consideration, please send us an email with an attached resume by clicking the button below.
The Systemcenter, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff, and seek diversity in our applicants.