NEWS – WE’RE HIRING FURNITURE INSTALLERS
WE’RE HIRING FURNITURE INSTALLATION TEAM MEMBERS
We’re looking for at least two experienced potential “lead” team members, as well as at least three entry level installers. If you or anyone you know is a potential qualified applicant, please send resumes or questions to email@example.com.
CONTRACT FURNITURE INSTALLATION (The SYSTEMCENTER, Inc.)
employment type: full-time
Looking for experienced systems furniture installation team members in Honolulu, HI.
The Systemcenter is a growing family owned and operated contract furniture / storage business serving Hawaii and the Pacific Rim since 1976. We are one of the only Licensed Contractors in the Commercial Furniture Industry here in Hawaii. We are looking to add members to our installation team.
Responsible for assisting in the receiving, delivery, and installation of furniture and/or storage systems
- Responsible for moving offices, including but not limited to: moving furniture, installing furniture, installing systems furniture, installing shelving, and other miscellaneous office related labor tasks.
- Provides services which include disassembly, reconfiguration and assembly of existing modular and systems furniture according to design and plans.
- Identifies existing furniture damage and provides repair services to the extent possible.
- Provides assembly and installation of the following: modular furniture, high-end systems furniture, office chairs, shelving units, casegoods, file and storage cabinets according to technical instructions and specifications.
- Complete special projects and other duties, as assigned.
- Must be able to pass a background check and random drug screening.
- Traveling out of town is occasionally required.
- Overtime hours are occasionally required.
- Must be able to pass additional background checks for security clearance.(example: working on military bases), as required by customers
- May be required to drive company vehicles, box trucks included (non-CDL license / clean driver’s record required).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal applicant will have at least three years of experience that includes reconfigurations involving disassembling and reassembling of systems furniture, and shelving but experience is NOT necessary, we will train the right person.
- Experience and knowledge of all tasks relative to furniture installations and repairs is mandatory.