KI – Ruckus Task Chair
Features & Highlights
- Simple-functions chairs allow seat height adjustment from 16-1/2″ to 21-1/4″
- All poly or with upholstered seat
- Seat and backrest are fiberglass reinforced polypropylene
- Five-blade base is 28″ injection molded glass reinforced nylon
- Base available in Warm Grey or Black
Shake up the learning space! Ruckus innovative seating promotes student movement and lets users choose how they relate to their learning spaces. The Ruckus collection fosters student engagement, enables a wide range of teaching styles and adapts to a variety of users and uses. Simple-function task chairs provide design and style continuity.
KI Design Team
KI’s award-winning design team created the Ruckus Collection to foster student engagement, enable a wide range of teaching styles, and adapt to a variety of users and uses. Ruckus promotes movement and activity, which increases learning retention and comfort. It’s not just a furniture solution, it is a tool for changing the learning process. Users quickly and easily scale from focused to collaborative work. Innovative seating is non-directional and perch-able with integrated arms that also function as a work ledge. The collection includes seating (stack, 4-leg, stools, and task) as well as cantilever desks, and super-functional storage.