We are seeking an experienced sales professional of high character, honesty, and integrity who desires to join an exceptional team and organization that is committed to serving our customers at the highest level. Who enjoys and embraces the challenge of a growth and results oriented organization. Who can align with our Core Values of: Customer Focus, Commitment to Honesty and Integrity, Team Oriented, Growth Mindset, Technologically Advanced, & Fun.
Objectives of this Role:
Hawaii Market Salesperson will be responsible for developing business within the Hawaii Commercial Market. This position will work closely with customers, our internal group support staff, operations department, vendors, and contract partners to oversee all aspects of a project. The salesperson will be responsible for being a product and process expert and will assist the customer with identifying solutions to their space planning needs. The salesperson will also be familiar with the procurement process and will educate customers directly or bring in our contract partners to help educate customers to help them choose a purchasing vehicle. The salesperson will conduct site surveys, measure spaces, and be able to communicate space planning needs and key logistics variables by identifying product solutions that address customer requirements.
We’re looking for someone with the following traits:
- Detail oriented
- Avid learner
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under strict deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional appearance
- Technologically proficient
- MS Office / computer skills (especially Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Clear driving abstract and background check for U.S. military base access
- Ability to travel to U.S. military bases within market areas
- Familiarity with federal government procurement methods a plus
- Contract Furniture Industry experience, a HUGE plus!
The Systemcenter, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants.
For consideration, please send us an email with an attached resume by clicking the button below.