We are seeking an experienced Systems and IT Manager who’s eager to use and grow technological skills. A successful individual will protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy. You will help empower our team members, receive assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. You will receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about applying their skills to proprietary operating software that facilitates company core process and supports employees’ company wide.
This position works closely with our Vendors, Sales Department, Design Department and Operations Department to provide technology and administrative support.
Objectives of this Role:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
- Handle business- critical IT tasks and systems that provide commercial advantage throughout company markets.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running.
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- E-manageONE Administrator / Super User, gain a high level of knowledge and proficiency re: company business operating software system.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL, ability to query and manipulate data for reports and dashboards.
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Hard support, replacement, procurement, and Network Infrastructure Management.
Primary qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Comfortable working within a nimble, growth oriented and innovative organization.
For consideration, please send us an email with an attached resume by clicking the button below.